Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer high-8-ass

Hey studs... Just a quick note to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... lol. It always happens as soon as the weather gets warmer for me: I head outside bigtime, leave the computer at home to rest a while, and don't post or email very often.

You probably noticed viewership on Xtube has fallen off dramatically since I've been offline. lol.

I spend the warmer months on a lake that just barely has phone service, so the only mouse I see is the occasional field variety. I manage to jack a lot -- the balls work wherever I go -- but even my sexual activities take a noticeable downturn.

But don't worry... I've had a few encounters and plan to post about them soon. I've also gone ahead and signed up for Facebook, so look me up there. the link to my profile page with full face pic is under my profile: just click where it says "My Web Page" in left-hand rail. Can't promise I'll get back to you right away but I'll try.

And yeah, Robert and I have plans to hook up again soon. He ripped my ass apart that last time, and I mean, he ripped it apart. It took me a month, almost 2 actually, before it even felt like it was up for a finger. But it's back 100 percent now, it's had a few encounters like I said, and it's rarin' for another reception of Robert, though not as brutal this time.

Stay tuned....
--will

p.s. No sign of my bud Dexter this summer either! I have got to get my ass over to Germany sometime for the fuck of the century.

1 comment: