Friday, January 20, 2012

Speaking of BBC

My rendezvous with Robert today reminded me about another new website I've stumbled on, and it's a very addictive destination for white boy bottoms like myself.

It's called Black Man's Revenge, it's free, and it's located at http://blackmansrevenge2.xitti.com/

God, I think my inner slave has found a new venue for expressing itself. I doubt I'll ever go full hog, so to speak, into becoming an actual slave to a Black Dom, but I can still find all the BBC with attitude that I want at Black Man's Revenge. It's a social network for guys like me who worship black cock, and for the Kings who relish and expect such servitude, hence their huge turn-on of an attitude.

There are video links, hot pics, blogs, email mailboxes, a chat room and other features. If you get turned on by Big Black Cock swung by a big black buck, and find it HOT to call him Sir, and accept that he is humankind's superior being, that all white boys are only good for getting fucked by these Kings, then you're going to be right at home on Black Man's Revenge.

Tell them I sent you.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking love that site. I already met a guy from my area there

    ReplyDelete